Our Mission Statement
The Early Learning Center promotes the development of the total individual by helping each child develop skills in the spiritual, emotional, social, creative, cognitive, and physical areas.
1. To help your child develop confidence in his or her ability to achieve goals through independent effort.
2. To help children develop the social skills needed to be successful in interpersonal relationships.
3. To develop your child's aesthetic sensibilities and horizons through artistic, academic, and intellectual experiences.
4. To enhance physical skills through providing large and fine-motor activities.
5. To have a program that is fun for children.